- A bunch of asparagus (bottom ends trimmed)
- 2 tsp homemade butter
- 1 cup spring onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Salt According to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander leaves (garnishing)
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the onions and garlic and stir frequently for 5 minutes.
- Simultaneously, cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- Add the chopped asparagus to the pan, vegetable broth, salt and black pepper.
- Stir properly and sim the heat for about 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, blanch the asparagus tips.
- Purée the soup with a blender until completely smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Serve hot and garnish with the blanched asparagus tips and coriander leaves.