- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup rice (boiled)
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup spring onion whites (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp celery (finely chopped)
- ½ cup bell peppers (finely chopped)
- ½ cup carrot (finely sliced)
- ½ cup french beans (finely chopped and blanched)
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add spring onion whites and celery and saute 2 minutes.
- Add other veggies and water.
- Saute for another 5minutes.
- Add the rice ,salt, lemon juice, coconut aminos and black pepper, toss gently and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with garlic sauce.