- ½ cup Chana Dal (soaked )
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Mishri
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cashew (chopped)
- 1 tsp Almonds (chopped)
- Pistachios (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Green Cardamom powder
- Put ghee in a pan, let it melt.
- Put the dal in the ghee.Stir and roast the dal well until crispy.
- Churn the dal in a grinder until smooth.
- In a pan, add milk and churned dal. Stir continuously for 8 minutes.
- Add mishri and all the chopped nuts. Mix well.
- Pour the barfi mixture on a plate and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Using a knife and cut into barfi shape.