- ½ cup Cooked Rice
- 2 tsp Peanut oil
- 1 tsp Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Carrot (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (Diced)
- 1/4 cup Cabbage (Shredded)
- 2 tbsp Spring onions (finely chopped)
- ½ cup of Splutter water
- 100 g Paneer (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp Coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Salt According to taste
- 1 tsp Red chilli Powder
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and ginger and saute for a few seconds.
- Add onion and saute for 15 seconds.
- Then, add other veggies, paneer and water, cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add coconut aminos, lemon juice, black pepper, white pepper, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve hot.