- 1 cup curd
- 1 Tbsp Bengal Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup Cucumber (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt According to Taste
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- Whisk the curd, turmeric powder, salt, sugar and gram flour till to smooth consistency.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds.
- When they start to splutter, add ginger, chilies and onion. Saute until translucent on medium flame.
- Now add curd mixture, cucumber, coriander and boil for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot.