- 1 tbsp Flax seed (raw seeds)
- 1tsp Curry leaves
- 1tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 Dry red chili
- 1 tsp Fresh coconut
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- Black pepper According to taste
- Salt According to taste
- Place curry leaves in a pan and saute on low-medium flame for a minute.
- Add coriander seeds, red chili and cumin seeds and Roast until they turn slightly brown in color.
- Mix them with flax seeds.
- Dry roast sesame seeds and grated coconut until they change in color.
- After this add black pepper and allow each of these ingredients to cool.
- Mix all ingredients and add salt in a mixie jar and ground coarsely.
- Dry flax seed chutney is ready.
- Serve it.