- 2 rice idlis
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp peanuts (crushed)
- 1 tbsp paneer (grated)
- 2 tsp goat cheese (grated)
- Salt According to taste
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Slit idli into halves horizontally.
- Heat a saucepan and 2 tsp oil when hot.
- Add mustard seeds and sesame seeds. when they splutter, add onions and stir fry until light brown.
- Add peanut and salt and sauté for a minute.
- Brush idli with coconut oil all over.
- Place lower part on a tray and spread mixture on it.
- Place top half on it.
- Press slightly, sprinkle paneer and goat cheese over top.
- Place on a rack under hot grill till cheese start sizzling.
- Serve hot with chutney.