- ½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Oats bran (churned)
- ¼ cup Amaranth flour
- Salt According to taste
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Broccoli (finely grated)
- ¼ cup Cauliflower (finely grated)
- ¼ cup Carrots (finely grated)
- ¼ cup Onions (finely grated)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Knead a soft dough using flours, oat bran, salt and water.
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a bowl and kept aside.
- Divide dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion in a circle using little whole wheat flour if needed.
- Place 1 tbsp of the prepared stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle and press the edges lightly with the tip of your fingers to seal it.
- Bring both the corners of the semi-circle and press the edges lightly with your fingers to seal it.
- Do the same process for preparing other momos.
- Steam the momos for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato garlic chutney.