- 1 tbsp Amaranth flour
- 1 tsp Bengal gram flour
- 1 tbsp Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Dried and Crushed Kasoori methi
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes
- A pinch Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- ½ cup Luke Warm water
- Combine all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Adding water little by little to form a firm dough.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Roll the dough into a circle. Pinch the ends and form indentation uniformly on the roti using fingers.
- Heat the Tava and cook the roti until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.