- ½ cup grated radish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- ½ tsp pink salt
- ¼ cup fresh grated coconut
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp urad dhal
- Put a pan on medium flame, add coconut oil, then mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds start crackle up then add urad daal , fry it until turns golden brown.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and turn off the stove.
- In a bowl, add radish, pink salt, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add the seasoning and mix in a bowl.
- Garnish it with grated coconut and coriander leaves.