- 1/2 cup moringa leaves
- 1 tbsp urad dal
- 1 tbsp chana dal
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup water
- Salt According to taste
- In a thick Kadhai, add a teaspoon of oil roast the moringa leaves on low flame.
- Add the chana dal and dry roast until get an aroma.
- Add the urad daal, coriander seeds, methi seeds, red chilli powder and dry roast till the days are brown.
- Set aside in a plate and let it cool.
- In the same kadhai,add the sesame seeds and roast till spluttering.
- Dry roast the desiccated coconut till light golden in colour.
- Add to the cooling dal plate.
- Once cool transfer the ingredients to the mixer jar.
- Add salt and grind till the ingredients become a coarse powder.
- Now add the dried moringa leaves and puree it well.
- Add water also.
- Store in an air-tight container.