- 2 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- ½ cup onions (minced)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- Salt According to taste
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- Heat oil in a medium pot.
- Add mustard seeds and cover with lid. Let them pop for 20 seconds.
- Add onions and sauté until golden for 2 minutes
- Add turmeric and garam masala.
- Stir for a minute
- Add yogurt and salt and bring to a boil.
- Add peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cover with lid.
- Continue cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.