- 1cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 medium Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium Cucumber (chopped)
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Sea Salt According to taste
- Black Pepper According to taste
- First cook the quinoa in water for about 15 minutes, on medium flame.
- Let the quinoa rest for 5 minutes, to fluff up.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cucumber, bell pepper, onion and coriander leaves. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. Whisk until blended, then set aside.
- Once the quinoa is mostly cool.
- Drizzle the dressing on top.
- Toss until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Season with black pepper, to taste, and add an extra pinch of salt if necessary.
- Let the salad rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.