- ¼ cup Chickpea flour
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- A pinch of Black pepper
- ½ tsp dried Oregano
- ½ cup water
- Salt According to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Onions (diced)
- 1 tbsp Capscicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- Combine the chickpea base ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water, little by little, batter should be lumps free.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a pan, add olive oil, onion, capsicum and bell peppers to an over medium-high heat until veggies are soft for 4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, black pepper, cumin and crush the garlic cloves into the pan. Stir properly.
- Transfer the cooked veggies into the bowl with the chickpea batter and fold to combine.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and spread evenly.
- On a medium-low heat, cover the pan with lid and allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- When cooked properly then flip the side and let it cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.