- 1 cup spinach (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp green chilli
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt According to taste
- Black pepper According to taste
- ¼ cup hungcurd
- In a medium pot of water on high heat, bring to a boil.
- Add spinach to it and cover with lid.
- Blanch spinach for 3 minutes until it is wilted.
- Drain and set aside in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients except curd until smooth.
- Mix hung curd in the paste.
- Serve it.