- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ dried red chilli
- ¼ cup onion (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup tofu (grated)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Remove stem from mushrooms and lay mushroom caps on a baking sheet, tops down.
- Finely chopped stem and set aside.
- In a frying pan, on medium flame heat the ghee and oil together.
- Add dried red chillis and sauté for about one minute until blacken.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped mushroom stems, tofu and sauté for another two minutes.
- Cover with lid and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Uncovered, remove pan from heat and let the mixture cool for 2 minutes.
- Stuff mushroom caps evenly with the cooked mixture.
- Discard the chillis.
- Sprinkle each stuff mushroom caps with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot