- 3 medium-size Tomatoes puree
- 1 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Salt According to taste
- Saute the onion, garlic and black pepper in olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes puree and cook well.
- Tie the fennel seeds in a muslin cloth and place it in a pan.
- Cover the pan and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and salt to taste.
- After cooking it for 5 minutes, remove the fennel bag.
- Blend the mixture and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.