- 1 cup Broccoli
- ½ cup Cashew
- 2 tsp Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Onion (diced)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- ½ cup Carrot (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Water
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Salt According to taste
- Soak cashew in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Add virgin olive oil to a deep pan over medium to high heat.
- Saute onion for 2 minutes.
- Add celery and carrots; saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, broccoli and water; saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper. Stir and bring mixture to a boil.
- Blend cashew until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cashew cream into the soup. Stir well.
- Serve hot.