- ½ cup Soy unsweetened milk
- ½ cup cooked Rice
- ½ cup Soy unsweetened yogurt
- Salt According to taste
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- A pinch Asafoetida
- 1 Red Chilli dry
- ½ tsp Ginger (grated)
- 5 Curry leaves
- Heat the soy milk in a pan but don't bring to a boil.
- Add in the cooked rice, and mix well.
- Now add in the soy unsweetened yogurt and salt, and mix well.
- In a pan, heat the coconut oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter for a minute.
- Then add urad dal, cook until it turns a light golden yellow.
- Add the asafoetida, dried red chilies and curry leaves. Sautee for about 30 seconds.
- Add the grated ginger, and sautee for about 30 seconds.
- Add curd rice and mix well.
- Serve hot.