- 1 cup Tofu (cubes)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- ½ cup Onion puree
- 1 cup Tomato purée
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- Salt According to taste
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- ½ tsp Dry Methi leaves
- 2 tbsp Cashew cream
- 2 tbsp Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat the ghee over medium heat and add the ginger garlic paste. Cook for a minute and stir.
- Add onion puree and stir for a minute until turned to translucent.
- Add tomato puree, stir and cook until thick.
- Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, turmeric, garam masala and kasuri methi. Stir properly.
- Add the cashew cream and heat to a simmer. Mix properly.
- Add coconut milk then water until desired consistency is reached and simmer at low heat.
- Add the tofu cubes and simmer for a few minutes. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve