- 2 tbsp sabudana (soaked)
- 1 tbsp paneer ( mashed)
- 1 tbsp peanuts (roasted & crushed)
- 1 tsp onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp capsicum (chopped)
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp jeera powder
- Salt According to taste
- Take sabudana in large mixing bowl.
- Add potato, crushed peanuts, ginger, chilli, coriander leaves, onion, capscicum, cumin powder, aamchur and salt to taste.
- Combine, mix and mash well.
- Prepare small flat patties.
- Fry them both sides to golden and crisp.
- Serve sabudana tikki with coriander mint dip.